Monday, 7 April 2014

Nails Inc St James Square

Nails Inc
St James Square

I have had this shade for a while now, but I thought it deserved it's own blog post because it is so nice and one of my absolute favourite Nails Inc shades.


I love Nails Inc polishes because I find the application so easy, they last ages, do not become thick in texture and last a good amount of time without chipping.

St James square is a lively turquoise colour. I do find it more blue than green. You can definitely receive a stunning, opaque colour by using two coats and a good top coat (my personal favourite is Nails Inc Nails Inc Kensington Caviar).

This polish is very chip resistant, it started to chip after 3 days and needed reapplying after 4 days.


Thank you for reading my second product review! Please let me know if you have any more questions about this product or recommendations for my next post!

Laura
♥
NAILS INC ST JAMES SQUARE REVIEW

2 comments:

  1. This shade is so perfect for spring! I love it!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina! I completely agree :) keep an eye out for more posts!

    ReplyDelete