Sunday 13 April 2014

Beautiful day for a Starbucks!

Starbucks
Skinny Cappuccino

So, I was on my lunch break on Thursday and decided to go to Starbucks with a colleague because it was far too nice to stay in the office!

I have a slight addiction to Starbucks Cappuccino! Even though it was a sunny day I had to get one! I usually get it normal, but with Summer right around the corner (yaaay!) I decided to go for a 'skinny' one this time.
I have to say it was surprisingly different to a normal cappuccino. It was delicious, it tasted a lot more creamy and a lot less bitter, I will definitely continue getting it in the future!

My colleague got a Strawberry Smoothie which looked lovely! It was the perfect drink for the type of weather we were having (which is very unusual for April in England).


We were lucky enough to get a seat on the balcony, which gave us a perfect view of Welwyn Garden City town and I have to say, it was lovely!



Thank you for reading my post! Please let me know if you have any recommendations for my next one!

Laura
STARBUCKS LIGHT CAPPUCINO

2 comments:

  1. Admittedly after training myself to have 'skinny' or 'light' drinks from places like Starbucks, I find the normal ones are far too (not sure of the right word.. Fatty?)... Yeah hahaa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I agree there! You should try the Light Caramel Frappucino (if you haven't already :D) xx

      Delete