Friday 4 April 2014

Get Lippy with Chanel LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES

CHANEL LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES
GLOSSIMER

I was on a payday celebration trip to Milton Keynes and went into Debenhams and I came across this stunning Chanel lip gloss, it stood out straight away and I had to purchase it. The shade is 175 Savage Grace


I absolutely love everything about this lip gloss, the colour, the way it lasts, the texture! It is a very bright fuchsia based colour. This is perfect for those of you that want to finish a look with WOW! lips.

Unlike a lot of lip glosses I have had in the past this was not uncomfortable at all. I find it very difficult when purchasing lip products, especially glosses as I find 9 times out of 10 I end up wiping it off 30minutes after application, because of it feeling horrible on my lips! This is the complete opposite, it makes them feel completely refreshed and moisturised.



I put this lip gloss to the ultimate test and applied it before heading to the office. It was long-lasting and did not require a touch up until lunch time (approx. 3 hours), which for me (especially when at work) is a good amount of time.


Thank you for reading my first product review! Please let me know if you have any more questions about this product or recommendations for my next post!

Laura
CHANEL LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES SAVAGE GRACE REVIEW

3 comments:

  1. That is such gorgeous color! Beautiful!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time to visit and read my blog, it is very nice to know! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colour! I'll definitely have to give it a whirl!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete